Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow Days

My computer is still on strike, so I am begging, borrowing and stealing Jon's every chance I get. Tonight my goal is to get some recent pictures. We've had quite interesting weather over the last couple of weeks. It snowed last Wednesday and then was in the 70's three days later, but hey, that's why I love North Carolina. Here are some recent pictures:




Will had so much fun playing in and eating the cold white stuff.


Ben getting ready to nail me me with a snowball ... I hid behind the camera so he wouldn't do it!





The kids trying to get a snowman built before it all melted.









Kate says she LOVES snow and wants it to snow everyday except on the days she wants to swim in the pool.







Camryn enjoyed her first snow as well, but preferred playing inside.

Camryn is pulling up on everything. The stove is one of her favorite places~ she loves to play with the baby in the glass door. She will pat the baby, kiss the baby and just today started clapping to the baby.

1 comment:

dottie said...

Good to see you back. I've missed you!