Here are more shots from our Easter Day photo fest. The ones of Camryn would be perfect if I had used a filter on my lens, the sun hitting her dress is just a bit too sharp and the detail is lost. I'm sure it could be fixed with Photoshop if I had the time or talent to mess with it. These are taken at Charlotte Latin, the campus is spectacular in the spring!
The setting. The lower school is just behind here. I get to see this everyday when I pick Ben up from school. It's even more beautiful in person!
Ben wanted a picture of just him. I'm sure there are days that he wishes he were an only child!
Again, trying to get them all to look at me a smile at the same time is next to impossible.
Camryn's First Easter.
1 comment:
Camryn looks perfect no matter what lens you use. Your are too critical! And who is that handsome young boy who wanted his picture taken by himself? He's
growing too fast. The pic of them all together is pretty good too.
See ya' all real soon!
Post a Comment