
Kate has graduated from preschool. She had a great year at South Meck. Presbyterian Church with Ms. Linda and Ms. Karen. She made a lot of new friends and was always excited about going to school. This was her first year at this preschool so I was a little concerned when the year started. It only took two days for Katie to come home and say "I LOVE my new school" ... that feeling lasted through out the year. Here are some highlights of her last year before she heads of to Charlotte Latin KINDERGARTEN! Wow. I'm going to have two kids in school ... how did that happen??
Kate with Ms. Linda and Ms. Karen on her last day.
Kate and Mommy at her Mother's Day Celebration ~ they baked cookies and made lemonade for us.
At Hill's Farm to go strawberry picking with her class. She's the one in the frilly skirt. My fashion queen.
Kisses as Daddy leaves the family picnic. I love this picture.
Kate with Ms. Linda and Ms. Karen on her last day.
Kate and Mommy at her Mother's Day Celebration ~ they baked cookies and made lemonade for us.
At Hill's Farm to go strawberry picking with her class. She's the one in the frilly skirt. My fashion queen.
Kisses as Daddy leaves the family picnic. I love this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment