Take note of the colossal attitude our pint sized peanut has. Boy are we in trouble!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Crayola
I love Crayola products. Really, I do. Their crayons are hands down the best crayons out there. The variety of colors, the saturation of color as it covers the paper ... nothing beats a Crayola crayon. Crayola is constantly coming up with the greatest improvements to the everyday marker and crayons. Their twist markers are so smart, no caps to fall off and lose, even if the kids don't twist them back in after use I can usually get to them in a reasonable amount of time to save them. They also have the ones with the caps attached to them, the Flip-Top. I love those too. The kids are pretty good about putting the caps back on those because they are hanging off the end as a constant reminder. Crayola twistable colored pencils are simply brilliant. And while I'm not a huge fan of the Color Wonder line (only because I think it limits creativity), I must admit it was a rather ingenious invention! But by far the greatest thing Crayola has come up with is the washable marker. Why would you ever buy anything other than a washable marker???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for washable markers! My girls seem to think these markers should draw everywhere. In fact, Sara drew a circle on the carpet the other day and with a little elbow work up it came! So again I say- hooray for washable markers!!!
Post a Comment