This was for my reaction only. Notice the rope. Jon swears they stayed on the blue diamonds all day. I will be verifying that with my oldest 'I cannot tell a lie' child in the morning.
Ben watched a lot of Olympic skiing events. He was most excited about 'tucking'.
Ben at the top. Check out the visibility. It snowed ALL DAY at the mountain and here in Charlotte. Nothing stuck here but they had inches of fresh powder. Even experienced skier husband was impressed with the conditions.
Look for Ben in the 2018 Winter Olympics!
They skied all day with only one stop in the lodge for lunch. I am hoping all the cold, wet roads will freeze so there's no school tomorrow, the little skier is going to need to sleep in!On a completely unrelated note. Yesterday, March 1st, my sweet baby girl hit the 20 month mark. While to most people this may seem rather insignificant, it is quite a big deal in these parts. Not only did it mark Camryn turning 20 months but it also was the anniversary of me not being pregnant for 20 months. So? Well, it's official: this is the longest I have NOT been pregnant in 8 years. 20 months of not being pregnant in 8 years. Just think about that for a minute.
Crazy, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment