Friday, June 11, 2010

Dangitall!

No sooner than the letters flew from my fingertips than my Nikon stopped working. Again. Those blood curdling screams around noon? That was me. I could scream again just thinking about it!! But I won't. I have four sleeping babies upstairs.
It appears that my Nikon is corrupting memory cards and pictures. Things were going ok since I got a new memory card, but now the D70s is up to it's old tricks again. I can see the pictures on the camera viewer, but I can't get them off the memory card. I left my camera plugged into my computer and did some digging. My camera is converting jpegs to files that my computer doesn't recognize and won't open. I tried it with Jon's computer. Same thing. The files are corrupt. My camera is playing evil tricks on me. I got 20 out of 70+ pictures today. UGH! And I was just starting to have lots of fun with all the manual settings too. This stinks!!!
My plan is to save all the gas money I'm saving by not going anywhere and buy myself a new one. A better one. So there D70s. Take that.

Sob. I miss my Nikon.

No comments: