So in the past 3 months ...
Will turned FIVE. (Pictured here with cousin Logan)
And here with his cake made by yours truly, thank you very much.
Camryn got bit by the fashion bug.
I have a secret admirer.
Katie got all her hair cut off and is sporting a super cute (and much easier to brush) blond bob.
We went to the beach. Strep throat and all.
Ben mastered the art of sandcastle building with the perfect combination of sand and water.
My kids have grow even taller and skinnier. And a little more ornery.
Camryn started her first year of preschool.
My hair keeps getting shorter. And I now drive sideways ? Good thing I always wear my seat belt!
My brother Jesse got married in Laguna Beach. Coinciding with myself and Jon falling in love with Southern California.
And that's about it. Well except for work, homeschooling, music lessons, art class, Spanish, PE, Faith Formation, Kindermusik, creative writing and sports. Oh yeah, and somewhere around here there is a ton of laundry that needs to be done and an entire house that needs to be cleaned. I better run ...











No comments:
Post a Comment