Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Face of Fever

I hate it when my kids are sick. I really do. It breaks my heart. Especially when a fever sneaks in and steals away all their energy and smiles. The only good thing that comes out of a fever (other than a virus they fight off) is pictures. Call me cruel, but when my kids are down and out with a fever I get out the camera. A picture of what they look like with out the 'cheese' smile plastered on their face is worth every 'I don't feel good' whine. Well almost worth it.

So sorry you are feeling bad little one. Don't mind me I'm just going to snap a few pictures.

(And yes her fever was hot enough to turn her face pink and lips red.)
 Notice those eyes. That mixture of brown and green innocense? They are the EXACT same color as Jon's. She is the only one who has those earthy eyes. I love them. Had I known I would have named her Hazel.  


See she wasn't THAT bad off, she smiled as she saw the moon through the window. She always gets excited when she spots the moon in the day time sky. I'm sure the fact she 'saw' it turn blue, red, yellow and green had nothing to do with her high fever. I gave her some Motrin after that anyway, just in case. :)




No comments: