Monday, December 1, 2008

Six Months Old!

My happy baby girl.

Sitting up, so big!

Give me that camera Mommy!
How can she possibly be six months old? It has gone by in the blink of an eye, yet I can't seem to remember what life was like before our little ray of sunshine. Camryn has been such a wonderful addition to our family, filling everyday with more love and laughter. She is currently slung across my lap watching Monday Night Football as I type this. She has just started sitting up, is getting pretty good at 'crawling' backwards, is obsessed with water bottles, loves to watch anything the big kids do, has three bottom teeth and is working on growing some dark brown hair. Her eyes still remain a mystery, they definitely aren't blue, but they aren't quite brown either. At times they appear hazel and other times they look gray. Maybe she'll end up with Jon's green/brown combo. I guess we'll just wait and see. We spent her 'six month birthday' much like any other Monday: after sending Ben off to school this morning, Will and Kate played while Cam and I tried to get some stuff done around the house, including setting up some Christmas decorations. This afternoon Ben and Kate had dentist appointments, Will was very entertained watching all the cool tools the hygienist used to clean their teeth, but was quite disappointed that he didn't get a turn. I hope his enthusiasm continues! Happy half birthday little one.

No comments: