Ella Rae was born last Monday night and I had to wait almost a week to meet her, thanks to being ill. But it was well worth the wait. Ella is just perfect! She reminds me a lot of Logan when he was born, only Ella has a ton of brown hair. She did what most 6 day old babies do while we were there ~ slept and pooped. Chris, Kristine and Logan are enjoying their new little bundle very much. Congratulations to them all. What a perfect little family! (And I don't know why blogger insists on putting all my pictures backwards in order, urgh! I can't even click and drag to rearrange them. Guess I need to brush-up on my blogger skills!)
Camryn was very interested in Baby Ella. Here she is pointing out that Ella has hands just like she does.
How come my baby girl looks so much bigger than their baby girl? Has that much time really passed us by?
Camryn was so excited she could barely contain herself.
Happy Mommy, Happy Baby.
Ahh, newborn love. There is nothing quite like it. I love babies ... I would have many more if they didn't grow up to be kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. But there's just something about a newborn baby. Kate has had a cough for a couple weeks so I had asked her to keep her distance from Ella. She didn't seem to mind too much. She made a couple picture for Ella and Ben weaved her a bracelet (that she can wear as a headband it's so big). But he weaved it himself on the weaving board he made himself. It was very sweet. They were all very excited about meeting Ella until we got there, then they just wanted to play with Logan. That was more than fine with me, gave me more time to get my baby fix!
1 comment:
Thanks again for coming up to visit our new little bundle of love...and thank Ben again for us Ella Rae just loves her "braclet" or as Logan calls it her favorite blankie...just like his! Love you guys!
Post a Comment