Cutting strawberries with my favorite meal prep assistant. She has even started helping wash dishes. I love her.
And she LOVES strawberry shortcake. YUM!
So does Cam, except she didn't care for the strawberries or the cake. But she devoured the whipped cream.
Look at her making eyes at that whipped cream. Goodness child, have some restraint! Like I should talk. I finished the strawberries and cake that she didn't eat. I'm such a good example for my children.
I love picking strawberries. The little surprise you get when you lift those dark green leaves to find brilliant red strawberries just waiting there for you. It's like opening a present. A very sweet yummy present.
Katie explaining how big her tummy is going to get when she eats all the strawberries.
I love this boy too, but this smile is his "just take my picture so I can get back to what I was doing"smile ... I have to catch him off guard to get a 'real' smile out of him. He has spent too much time in front of the camera in his short lifetime.
This was Camryn's first trip to a strawberry farm. I thought she would consume her weight in strawberries, but she didn't. She was actually very cautious and a little afraid. I think she may have been a little worried about what may be under those little plants. Kids. They are so funny sometimes. {Side Note: See that adorable pregnant woman looking at my baby? She's hoping her baby is as cute as mine, I just know it! Good luck lady. Don't get your hopes up, that's some premium DNA you're gazing at.}

No comments:
Post a Comment