Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time Out

So much for bombarding you with pictures eh? My computer is maxed out at the moment and I just don't have time to mess with it. We are moving next week and I am spending all day every day packing. Current packed boxes: 127. And I haven't started on my shoe collection. So ... I am going to have to step away from the blog for a bit while I continue to pack, move and unpack. I will post the link to ALL the pictures from our road trip as soon as I can take Jon's computer from him for a few hours. Our trip consisted of: two and half weeks, 2,700 miles, 14 states, beaches, mountains, lakes, cities and highways but the best part was spending time with friends and family. I have a gazillion pictures. Hope to see y'all again real soon!

No comments: