Captain Underpants!
Will is potty trained. Even as I write it I can't believe it. A couple of days ago he started asking to use the potty to poop, and now he's in underwear full time. I didn't do anything to 'train' him, I let him take the lead and I followed. I was able to convince him to wear a diaper to bed the last few nights. I'm afraid if he were to have an accident at night it might send him right back into the Pampers. He's been accident free so far, even in two long car rides. Our next adventures will include hitting as many public bathrooms as possible. If he's anything like Ben and Kate were we'll be checking out bathrooms at Harris Teeter, Target, the gas station, Kate's preschool, Ben's school and any persons house we happen to be in. It all part of the process I guess. Will is very proud of himself and insists on showing all of us what he's done in the potty. Dinner has been interrupted the last few night to go check out his latest creation in the toilet. Very nice. So far Ben and Kate have been very supportive and excited for Will, it won't be long though before they tire of looking at his poop. 
Camryn has also taken notice of what the 'big' kids are doing. Her latest trick is putting things on her head, like she's trying to dress herself. It's so darn cute how proud she is when she gets something to stay up there. Here she is with Will's 'big boy underwear'. 
1 comment:
We are so proud of Will! He's quite a little boy!!!
Post a Comment