Monday, March 23, 2009

Maine Vacation

We are back from Maine. Despite a stomach bug that hit three out of the four little ones, it was a great trip. In addition to visiting with family and friends and meeting the newest addition to the family, Maya Ann Dries, we enjoyed the last of the snow in the Lake Region area. From sledding and skiing, to visiting a sugar house and lunch at Damillo's, we stayed very busy and the week flew by. Unfortunately I think my Nikon erased my memory card, leaving me with only a few pictures taken on my point and shoot. I'm very upset by the whole thing for as you know I'm a bit obsessed with pictures ~ I had some great shots on there! I still holding onto a small amount of hope that I may be able to recover those pictures, but it's not looking good at the moment. I will take my camera to Wolfe tomorrow to see if they can help. Keep your fingers crossed!

Kate with her newest cousin, Maya

Kate, Sarah and Ben ready for a ride ~ they LOVED the snowmobiles!


Cam visiting with Meggie.

Speed Racer Kate was more interested in going fast than learning how to ski responsibly!


Will was all about the "JUMPS!" ~ Jon took him over a few when I wasn't looking!

Ben is really skiing now. It's amazing to watch him. Jon was able to take him alone one day and they got to spend the entire day at good ol' Shawnee Peak. By the end of the day Ben was riding the quad and skiing from the top! Black Diamond and all!! Amazing ...

1 comment:

coldbayprincess said...

we are so jelous!! hope you had a great time! And a birthday snuck by... hope you enjoyed that as well! miss you guys always.