Monday, March 9, 2009

From Snowmen to Sprinklers

Last Monday it snowed. Today it was 80 degrees. I can't say that it makes any sense, but I'm certainly not going to complain about it! It was a little warmer than I like for my run this morning, but otherwise was a perfect day. Tomorrow will mark the third day in a row with these warm temps, but according to the forecast they will be gone the day we board the plane to head north. Camryn took a three hour nap while I played outside with the kids this afternoon. The kids kept complaining they were hot and wanted to go swimming. The pool is still way too cold for that, but it didn't stop them from asking every two minutes. Mr. Invention Ben pulled the hose to the playhouse to make a waterslide, which of course just turned into the three of them spraying each other with the hose. They were cold, wet and muddy by the end of the day, but they certainly had fun! After dinner Jon took Kate to speech while the boys and I hunted for rocks and dirt for Ben to bring to school tomorrow ~ Camryn helped too.













No comments: