
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Rain, Rain, Go Away!
It feels like it's been raining forever. Ma, Katie, Camryn and I spent the better part of the day yesterday out in it running errands in preparation for Katie's 5th Birthday Party next weekend. One of our stops was Wolfe Camera to see if they could recover the pictures from my Nikon memory card, they were able to get most of them. It was the best $40 I've ever spent! I'll be getting more pictures of our trip up here soon. By the end of the day yesterday we were soaking wet and cold to the bone. That didn't stop Kate from enjoying the enormous puddle that gathered in our driveway. We have a drainage problem that needs to be fixed, but we need it to stop raining first. Of course the kids would prefer we leave it the way it is so they can continue to play in it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOO glad you recovered the pictures. I was very stressed out about that. Very stressed FOR you! Phew!
Post a Comment