The kids attack Uncle Jesse, he's number four in the line up of Sammons kids. Being a busy doctor out in LA we don't get to see Uncle Jess much. Which may be why Katie told her friend Claire that Uncle Jesse on Full House is her real Uncle Jesse. Her mom emailed me because after she thought about it she said that she could see that John Stamos and I could be related. Nope, not quite. Jesse (the real live one) couldn't make it to Thanksgiving last year so it was great to get to see him this year!Friday, December 11, 2009
More Thanksgiving
Here are more pictures from Thanksgiving Day. I love this one of Craig and Anna. So much so that it's on here twice. Truth is I couldn't get it to delete the second one and I don't have the time to figure it out right now. So here they are. Craig and Anna live in Jacksonville, FL have been married for 9 years and are the proud parents of a boxer named Sammy. Craig and I are closest in age, he's 20 months younger than myself. We fought like cats and dogs growing up, but I do love him to pieces ... and Anna too!


My youngest brother Matt and his fiance Beth. They are getting married next October and I am soo excited for them ... and for my kids who get to be in the wedding. So fun!
The kids attack Uncle Jesse, he's number four in the line up of Sammons kids. Being a busy doctor out in LA we don't get to see Uncle Jess much. Which may be why Katie told her friend Claire that Uncle Jesse on Full House is her real Uncle Jesse. Her mom emailed me because after she thought about it she said that she could see that John Stamos and I could be related. Nope, not quite. Jesse (the real live one) couldn't make it to Thanksgiving last year so it was great to get to see him this year!
The kids attack Uncle Jesse, he's number four in the line up of Sammons kids. Being a busy doctor out in LA we don't get to see Uncle Jess much. Which may be why Katie told her friend Claire that Uncle Jesse on Full House is her real Uncle Jesse. Her mom emailed me because after she thought about it she said that she could see that John Stamos and I could be related. Nope, not quite. Jesse (the real live one) couldn't make it to Thanksgiving last year so it was great to get to see him this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment