Our visits with Mammie and PopPop always seem to go by in a blink of an eye. We tried to keep our schedule pretty relaxing and open since it was our first weekend back from our Thanksgiving trip. We even spent one day just playing at home and baking cookies, but still before we knew it it was time for them to head back north. Here are some pictures from their visit. (Again the pictures are backwards cronologically, so if it really bothers you start at the bottom and scroll up. I got presents to wrap.)

These are at the Columbia Zoo. I wish I got more pictures, but since I was in the 'cage' with them and we were being swarmed by birds it was rather difficult. The three older kids and I went in with tiny cups of nectar and were instantly attacked. Being a cold day in December the Zoo was rather empty, I guess the bird were happy to see us. Most of the time my arms, shoulders and head were covered in them, making it impossible to get to my camera. It was so much fun!

Ben holding a lone bird. This one was on his head most of the time. I guess I need to show Jon how to use a camera. You just have to see for yourselves, we literally had birds all over us.

Mammie and PopPop reading bedtime stories to Camryn and Will.

Camryn is quite the snuggle-bug. I don't think Mammie minded one bit.

We went to the Davidson town Christmas party. Santa was a big hit but Camryn decided to keep her distance.

Here's Will trying to get a peek at Santa as we wait in line. He was soo excited!

Couldn't have a Chirstmas party without a fire truck. Camryn wasn't to sure about this either.
We had a great visit and as always were sad to see them go. Thanks for coming down to see us, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment