Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I'm not really sure how a large bunny carrying candy and hiding eggs relates to Easter, but anything involving jellybeans is just fine with me!

Here are the four crazies on our way to Easter Mass. Little Camryn stayed home with Ma and took a nap.

Me and my little fam. Aren't we so festive in our Easter colors? Even the redbud was in Easter dress.

I'm not sure what's going on in this picture, but it makes me chuckle. I have a feeling it has to do with Ben asking me for something he knows he shouldn't have. Like more candy. Then there's Katie making a sadface face, Will looking at me and Ben and Camryn smiling for the camera. Oh, disclaimer. Ben dressed himself. I had an outfit like Will's picked out for him. But he wanted to wear his seersucker suit with a polo shirt. No comment.

Earlier that morning Katie has a Trader Joe's peanut butter chocolate egg. I love Trader Joe's.

Coloring eggs. And my table.

More 'on the way to church' pictures. Aren't they just the sweetest things. Especially in pictures when you can't hear them. Kidding ... mostly.

What a smart little cookie. After her basket got to0 heavy from finding eggs, she put it in the stroller and pushed it around the house to hunt for more. Love it!

"Peeps for breakfast, I think I could get used to this!"

I flunked the creativity contest this year and we did some good ol' fashion egg dying.

But we did make this adorable chick rolls with Ma. (Katie made hers into a turtle there in the background). They were so cute and soo YUMMY!
Hope you all had as much fun, and much less candy than we did. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

The Parkingtons said...

I love the picture of you with the kids when everyone is doing something different and Ben is clearly asking you for something. What a telling photo.