Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog? What blog?

Hello again. I've been a little busy around here with, you know, life ... with four kids, running a business, starting up two new businesses, preparing to move, visiting with friends. And laundry. Don't forget about the laundry! So the blog has taken a back seat for the moment. But here are some pictures from Kate's birthday party at The Charlotte Nature Museum earlier this month. After much debate, and initially wanting to only invite the boys from her class, Kate ended up with an all girls party. Of course our boys and cousin Logan were there, but they don't count according to her. The party was lots of fun and everyone seemed to have a great time.

" Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!" I love how you can see her friends singing to her in this picture.
Katie and one of her best buddies, Maddie. 'Sorry' has been a huge hit in our house, it's a great game for Kindergartners!
Claire, another best buddy, and Kate petting a hissing cockroach. I love that all the girls got to touch things they would normally run screeching from. One little girl did step out when it was time to touch the snake. Jon joined her.

The whole gang enjoying some lemonade and cake.

Here are my girls getting to know a corn snake. This picture makes me smile. I love the expression on their faces and how Kate is helping Camryn. Kate often whispers to me "Mommy, Camryn is so cute! I hope she stays like this!" Me too, Kate, me too.

The boys getting a turn. Will, being my third child, and always having to bow to his older sister and brother's schedules had never been to The Charlotte Nature Museum. He really enjoyed it! I guess I need to forgo laundry and other duties and take him again soon.

He sure is the cutest little bug!

And there's my Katie-bug! She had a great birthday party!!


No comments: