Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Bird

For the last couple of months I have been able to get up and head outside for a morning run before the rest of the house was awake. My alarm clock set for 5am, I'd wake, nurse Cam, put her back to bed, get changed and hit the road. I would have time for a good run, a quick shower and even a cup of coffee before I had to wake Ben to get ready for school. It was the perfect way to start my day. Well it seems little miss Cam has figured this out and is now waking around 5am to start her day ... which of course means no run, no shower, no solitary cup of coffee. Sigh. I'm sure as soon as I change my schedule to squeeze in a run during the day, she will change hers. Here's a video of the early bird from yesterday afternoon. She sure does look like she's getting ready to crawl doesn't she? How can that be? She's only 4 months old!!!

No comments: