Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat

Happy (almost late) Birthday to Uncle Brian! I planned on taking a video from all the kids, but that camera battery died today. So don't take it personally. we were thinking of you! Ben thinks it's pretty cool he has an uncle with a Halloween birthday. Hope it was SPOOKTAKULAR!

Our gang consisted of Police Officer Ben, Good Witch Kate, Dinosaur Will and Tootsie Roll Cam. The kids had fun trick-or-treating, but wore themselves out pretty quickly. Will found the entire process a little confusing, I think he was wondering why no one invited him in. After getting a treat in his bag he would just kind of stand there. He was a upset at bedtime tonight because he forgot to tell people to smell his feet (thanks to big brother Ben for teaching him that song)... we told him he could go to the neighbor's house in the morning and see if they would smell his feet. I'm sure it will be the first thing out of his mouth in the morning. He's such a character!
Mr. Will and a dimpled Tootsie Roll. I thought she looked a little like the Flying Nun in that hat thing.
Falling Pumpkin from earlier in the day.
Ben painted this picture at school. Notice Ginger behind the pumpkins and the spider in the web on the left. Impressive considering his parents' lack of artistic talent!
Ma and her little pumpkin. I love Cam's expression in this one.

1 comment:

dottie said...

I just love your blog. It makes me feel more involved in your day to day activities. I did recall that we were there 2 yrs. ago for Halloween and it was fun. See ya' soon.
Dottie